Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Holiday Recount

Have you ever been bowling before? Well I did, In the holidays me and my family went to the a.m.f bowling in Panmure. First we got into the car and drove all the way to a.m.f bowling when we got there my mum booked a lane for us then we went to burger king.

Then we got back the family justed finished. it was my turn first so I gave the ball a good throw but went off into the side.Next we played on the games there. There was basketball, racing games and more I played on the racing games and I won the race also we played on the games that gave tickets. We got 200 with the 200 tickets we of ticket we brought lollies and toys to go with it.

After we drove back home and on the way we dropped my nan home. When we got home all of us went to sleep but when we woke back up it was night time. I liked a.m.f bowling because it is fun for the whole family.

I hope you enjoyed reading my Holiday recount and Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.