Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Immersion Assembly Term 2

"Today is the first day of school" I said to myself. I got up had breakfast and got dressed then went to school. everybody said "hi Jalen what have you been up to" I said " nothing much".


Then the bell went we went to our home class and lined up into 2 lines and walked to the hall there was balloons everywhere Then the Assembly started. My favorite team was team 5 they were talking about sound and how it works I liked it because it was funny and cool.My next favorite was team 4 they were talking about how things float like boats Team 4 was my team it was I like it because it cool and also they were giving out chocolate fish.

Thank you for reading my wiring and Please leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.