Here is some research that me and my reading class has been doing and websites that you could go into so you can learn more hope you enjoy.
Researching the Titanic
List some questions that you would like to answered?
- What were the dimensions of the Titanic?
- What was the biggest cause of the sinking of the Titanic? Explain...
- When did it sink?
- How much people were on the Titanic?
- How long did it take to build?
- How many workers build it?
Find your answers from the below websites:
Insert your information notes below:
Question 1 information:The Length of it was 882 feet: Height 60.5 feet: Width 92.5
Question 2 information:The cause of it to sink was the iceberg when the Titanic hit the iceberg and put little holes on the side of The Titanic.
Question 3 information:April 15,1912 at 2:20am.
Question 4 information:1,500 people were on the Titanic.
Question 5 information:It took them 3 years to be build.
Question 6 information:3,000 workers build the Titanic for 3 years.