Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

The Lion and The Mouse

Here is my writing about the lion and the mouse I hope you enjoy reading my writing. One day in the scorching hot desert there was an angry lion sleeping in its dark cave. A little grey mouse was wandering around when he entered the cave and jumped on the lion’s nose. The fearsome lion woke up with rage, he clapped his paws down on the mouse. He caught the little grey mouse and said “why did you come in my cave?” The little grey mouse replied “please don’t kill me, if you let me go I will help you in the future.” The lion laughed and said “how can you help me? You’re so little and I’m really big.” The lion thought about it and let the mouse go. A couple of days later the mouse could hear the lion roaring. He went to investigate and see what was the matter with lion. When mouse found lion he was trapped in a hunter's net. Lion was roaring with anger, mouse said to him “stop roaring, the hunters will come back and kill you.” The lion didn’t listen and kept roaring. Mouse said “if you don’t be quiet I won’t help you.” Lion replied how can you help me? Little mouse said “I’m not very big but I can gnaw.” Lion was very quiet, the little grey mouse started to gnaw on the ropes of the net. Suddenly lion was free. He thanked the little grey mouse and walked away saying “we will be friends forever!”

3 comments:

  1. You've done an excellent job retelling this fable Jalen. What do you think the moral of the story was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture of the lion with wing it looks like and it look like a artist drawing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.