Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Term 3 Immersion Assembly

On Monday I rushed to school because it was the first day of term 3. I waited for the second ball so I could line up to go to the hall for Immersion Assembly. When we arrived at the hall my class sat down in the hall and waited it to begin.

“Next Item performing is team 4” said James Taylor as Mr Burt our Principal. Up came team 4’s item, Miss Lavakula, Miss Ouano, Miss Garden, Mr Marks, Mr Somerville. Miss Lavakula, Miss Ouano and Mr Somerville were the three little pigs, Miss Garden as the narrator. The three little pigs said bye to their mum and went off to build their own houses. The first pig as Miss Lavakula built her house out of hay. The Big Bad Wolf came and said “little pig, little pig let me come in”. The pig said “ not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!” The wolf replied “then i'll huff and puff and blow your house down. The wolf blow the house down and gobbled up the little pig. His stomach grew. The second pig as Miss Ouano built her house with sticks. The Big Bad wolf came to her house. “Little pig, little pig let me come in”, said the Big Bad Wolf. “ Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin”, replied the pig. “Then i'll huff and puff and blow your house down” said the wolf as Mr Marks. So down lane the stick’s and the pig was sadly eaten. Finally the last pig as Mr Somerville, this pig was very smart and so he made his house out of bricks. Suddenly the Big Bad Wolf came and said “little pig little pig let me in” pig “not by hair on my chinny chin chin”the big bad wolf had enough and said “then ill huff and puff and blow your house down but he could not blow the house down because it was made out of bricks so he climbed onto the roof and went into the chimney while he was climbing onto the roof the pig put a pot with hot water when he went down the chimney he fall into the pot of hot water and ran away and never came back. I hope you enjoyed my store. The End
Term 3 Immersion Assembly from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. You've worked extremely hard on this piece of writing Jalen. That is a great start to the term. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.