Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

World War 2: Made up

Here is a story that I made up about world war 2 I hope you enjoy reading.

A long time ago there lived a man, his name was Jones Parker. He went to the army during WW2 on 1939 Sep 1st. When he got there all he heard was the sound of guns going bang, bang, bang. The whole sky was filled with smoke and everything looked like dust. As he got out off the truck he saw people shooting. So he grabbed a AK-47 and also grabbed a grenade then someone said throw it! So he throw it so high that it went into a tank then it blowed up. But then something sad happened someone shot him two times in the head. He got rushed to Middlemore hospital in Glen Innes.

Jones grew up in Glen Innes and went to Pt England School After school he went to TC, Tamaki College. When he was in  3rd form he left and went to Selwyn College to study more, then he got him a job it was at Pak'nSave. One day Collin Key, the leader of the army came to ask him if he wants to be in the army. Jones said “sure when do I leave” Collin said “to night we got a flight to America at 9pm. I packed my bags and I was ready to go in the mean time I went to work and told my boss that I am going to leave to night the boss said “Okey be safe and have a nice flight..... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.