Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Tomorrow People

Here is a story about John that is from a group of people with Powers called Tomorrow people. I hope you enjoy reading.

Hi my name is John and i’m a tomorrow person. We have powers known as the three T’s Teleportation, Telekinesis and telepathy and we help the world. 10 years ago I found out that I had powers and I had to run away from my hometown and never went back because I thought that I would kill people. But then these people called Tomorrow people helped me to control my powers and welcomed me into this old train station hideout.

One day at school I became really angry at someone because they were mocking me because how I looked and I began to have a fight. When I went home my mum was seated at the dining table she looked really angry and furious. As I sat she became to calm down then yelled at me “ WHY DID YOU HAVE A FIGHT DID YOU WANT TO GET KICK OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!” I said to her “ He was mocking me so I started to push him and threw a punch.

The next day at school I fell asleep during a math lesson and was dreaming about me having powers and destroying my school and it looked pretty cool destroying everything. I had powers the could pick things up and could read people's minds also could teleport from places. As I woke up I was sitting in the hallway outside my classroom as I look around the place was a mess and there was Furniture everywhere. Then I was about to.... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.