Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Year 5 and 6 Camp

Here is a writing about year 5 and 6 camp I hope you enjoy. On Wednesday last week the 12th was the year 5 and 6 camp. It was on our big Pt England School field and we slept in medium sized tents. We have camp every year for the year 5’s and 6’s for fun this year is my last year of the year 5 and 6. One of my favourite activities was Kayaking, Kayaking is when you have two paddles stuck together. There is two different names for them on your right is the spoon and on your left is the kneef. Some people fall out of the Kayak but it was so fun. There was a game called Get lost this game was just like the amazing race. We got into groups in my group was Stevenson, Sohel and mubashshira we had one ipad in each group then we get a clue. Then Mr J said “Get lost” me and my group went to where the clue said we had to Paint our self with it and 2 of them dress them self up. My favourite Active was Kayaking because it was really fun. My best part of the camp was the food because it was yummy. I hope you enjoyed reading my writing and please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.