Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Holiday Highlight

Here is my Writing about what I did in the Holidays I hope you enjoy reading it. On a hot sunny afternoon My Family and I we went to watch Wreck it Ralph. First we packed the car and went down to Pt England Reserve. The Movie didn't start until 8:30 so we just sat on the mat waiting for the Movie to start in the mean time I was playing with my friends we were fighting with two big bean bags it was a lot of fun. Some people said “free chocolate come and get some” I ran as fast as I can and I got one big chocolate bar. I gave it to my sister she loved it then some music went on and this lady started to dance and everyone started to clap for her I clapped as well. The lady stopped dancing, the Movie started. My favorite part about the movie was at the end when they got some help. The saddest part was when Ralph destroyed the car so she couldn’t race, this movie is about a someone called Ralph he Wrecks stuff and a little girl that steals his gold coin. I hope you enjoyed reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.