Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Amazing Football

This is my football writing that i did.


This morning I said “yay we have football” and I was so,so excited. We rushed down to the hall for football our coach again was Ben ,our warm up was octopus it was not like how we play it. Ben played it like this so he called categories also he called stuff like who has blue shoes,no socks and also people with white shoes then we played it again.

The next game was like octopus but with a football we had to buddy up and my buddy was Aaron then me and him sat down Ben said someone from your buddy his to get a ball so Aaron got the ball from Miss Lavakula then Ben said “people without the ball go to the middle and the people with the ball go to the end of the hall and dribble the to the people so there can tried to get the ball of you”. I had a lot of fun and thank you Ben.

1 comment:

  1. You're beginning to think carefully about your ideas. You've done so well writing this without help. What was your favourite part about football?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.