Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Camp Reflection

This is my Camp Reflection. Have you been to a camp at school before? All year 5 and 6 students at Pt England has camp at school on the field outside the staff room. We stayed at school for 3 days and lived in tents. I was in a team called The Force and the leaders were Jordenne and Christopher and Miss Lavakula was helping. First I looked for my tent that I was going to sleep in. On the first day my team did Top Town then when I saw top town i said “Yay! we are doing top town”. When I got there Mr J told us what we had to do at the bottom field then the game started my team had three big pieces of wooden boards and the team that were versing 3 too. Our team had to walk on across the field to the water fight. Then we had a water fight I got hit two times with the water balloon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jalen,
    That was quite an informative paragraph that you've written but you are forgetting lots of things from camp. What is that, that you are holding? Can you share more about it please?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.